BUSLINGTHORPE St Michael
Buslingthorpe Lane, Leeds
Return to Lost Churches
History & Bells
"The church, in Buslingthorpe lane, Woodhouse Carr (Jan, erected in 1852-4 at a cost of £1,700, on a site given by Benjamin WAINMAN esq. is a building of stone in the Geometric Decorated style, from designs by Mr. O. W. BURLEIGH, architect, of Leeds, and consists of chancel with vestry, clerestoried nave aisles, transepts, south-west porch and a bell-gable at the crossing with 3 small bells."
It was demolished around the late 1950's early 1960's
www.leodis.net - (C) picture of church
1893 Kelly's Directory of Leeds, Sheffield and Rotherham - description of church.