east cowton All Saints NZ 306033
Back to Richmond Deanery
Built in 1909/10 by Woolfall and Eccles of Liverpool.
A single bell hung for swing chiming in an enclosed turret above the chancel arch. The bell must have come here from another church - the ruins of St Mary's church lie half a mile to the west.
|1||Abbott & Co.||1833||18.8125"|
Frame and Fittings