EAST LAYTON Christ Church NZ 163098
Back to Richmond Deanery
Built in 1895 by J P Pritchett Jnr and H D Pritchett. Central tower.
Four bells hung for full circle ringing.
|1||John Warner and Sons||1895||32.25"||D flat|
|2||John Warner and Sons||1895||34"||C|
|3||John Warner and Sons||1895||35.5"||B flat|
|4||John Warner and Sons||1895||8cwt||38.875"||A flat|
Frame and Fittings
Wooden frame and traditional fittings. Newly fitted ball bearings and restored wheels and pulleys. Clappers have also been replaced.