killinghall St Thomas the Apostle SE 285584
Return to Harrogate Deanery
Parish created in 1880 and church dates from this period. Western bellcote.
Two bells - the larger hung for swing chiming and the smaller for use by the clock.
|1||John Taylor of Loughborough||C20||c14"|
|2||Mears & Stainbank||1879||c20"|
1. -----* LOUGHBOROUGH *--------J---------
2. MEARS & STAINBANK FOUNDERS, LONDON, 1879.
Frame and Fittings
The larger bell hangs in the bellcote and has a metal headstock and full metal wheel.
The smaller bell hangs at a lower level and is bolted to rolled steel channel being struck by a clock hammer.
ARA visited February 2003