Shadwell Paul SE 347396
Return to Allerton Deanery
Neo-Norman church of 1842 by R D Chantrell.
A single bell in a bell cote on the west gable. It is hung for stationary chiming.
|1||John Taylor of Loughborough||1991||1-2-4||18"||B|
IB: vine leaf border
A NEW SONG
UNTO THEE O GOD
Ps. 144 v9
Reverse: 19 (Taylor Shield) 91
Frame and Fittings
Metal deadstock and internal pear-shaped clapper.